CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bigfoot Hoax


Another mystery I've pondered is the existence of Sasquatch (Bigfoot, Yetis, Wookies, or whatever you want to call them). Sasquatch are used for everything from family films to selling beef jerky on TV. Could an 800-plus lbs. animal evade science for this long (I doubt it since BYU co-eds sure couldn't)? Well, last month some rednecks out in Georgia claimed to have proof of the big guy. They claimed to have found a sasquatch in the woods dead, and gave the body up for testing. After testing, it was discovered that the creature was nothing more than a gorilla suit with 'possum guts tossed on for effect. Real funny guys.
If I had a bigfoot, I'd call him Chewie. It would be awesome to put on the gas on the freeway and say "Punch it Chewie!" (Graaar!)

But I digress. I think as with many paranormal things, Bigfoot is simply mistaken for another living thing. Some people believe it may be a black bear, But I believe differently. Maybe there was a 4th member of ZZ Top that got lost when the band toured the country in the 70's. Think about it: Bear-like, long beard, hairy all over? I think it is sick that nobody tries to help him. All alone in the cold, mistaken for a wookie. Sick.......

0 comments: