CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Are we alone?


Are we truly alone in the Universe?


This is a question people have pondered for centuries. I bring this up because of the so-called "alien" videotaped by a man in Colorado. Amazing. I never thought a cardboard cut-out could be so life-like. It isn't that I don't believe life could exist elsewhere (in fact most scientists believe life may exist on other worlds), I am just a bit skeptical that such life could travel to this world from another (4 light years to the nearest star). Having said that though, whenever I walk into a Walmart after 10:30 PM and look at some of the folks inside, I have to wonder if beings from another world exist. A post-apocalyptic film (think "Mad Max Beyond the Thunderdome" here) could be filmed in a Walmart after 10:30 PM. Plenty of mutants to go around. Scary stuff!!!


Oh......If I'm in Walmart after 10:30 PM, does that make me a mutant too? Or am I more frightening to them than they are to me???

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ry,

I LOVE your blog! LMAO :o)

Kelly