CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Aging



What's Up (The sky...DUH)!

Well, its finally happened. I'm getting white hairs (don't have much hair left anyway). Its just one more reminder that life comes at you fast. I lost my hair when I was 19, but its not the end of the world. As a teenager I was a total pretty boy. Having a shaved head and a goatee makes me look alot tougher then I did when I looked like Hayden Christensen (Anakin Sywalker in film). Looking like a thug has its benefits. I only hope and pray as time goes on I will age a little more like Sean Connery, and a lot less like that creepy Six Flags guy. Later!

1 comments:

John said...

I am enjoying your blog so far! It has been great for a laugh, and as I am not aging as gracefully as I would like to, I enjoyed the post. I resorted to shaving my head recently after seeing a family picture that showed how little hair I actually had on top. I can't see leaving the hair around the sides and back, I'm only 31 and I don't like the look! Thanks, keep bloggin'!
John